|Ism & Blues|
Studio album by Hard 2 Obtain
May 15, 1994
The Hit Factory
DJ Nastee, Rob Periman (exec.) Stimulated Dummies (also exec.)
The album failed to reach any Billboard charts, and the group were dropped by Atlantic Records without releasing any additional material on the label.
|1.||"Joker's World"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||4:44|
|2.||"Babble On"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||3:51|
|3.||"Heels Without Souls"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||4:51|
|4.||"Shit We Do"||Taste, DL||Balgochian, Mason, Smith||DJ Nastee||4:10|
|5.||"Street Dwellers"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||4:15|
|6.||"A Lil Sumthing"||Taste, DL, Artifacts, Raquel||Ali, Brown, Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith, William||Stimulated Dummies||5:26|
|7.||"L.I. Groove"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||5:44|
|8.||"Time"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||3:50|
|9.||"Local Hero"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||3:50|
|10.||"Gaining Pounds"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||3:51|
|11.||"Parkyard Lingo"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||4:47|
|12.||"Bust Me Down"||Taste, DL, DJ Six Seven||Calhoun, Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||4:39|
|13.||"No Batter Swing"||Taste, DL, DJ Six Seven||Calhoun, Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||4:49|
|14.||"Ghetto Diamond"||Taste, DL, DJ Six Seven||Balgochian, Calhoun, Mason, Smith||DJ Nastee||3:52|
|15.||"Joker's World (Next Mix)"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||4:25|
|16.||"L.I. Groove Reprise"||Taste, DL||Dajani, Gamble, Mason, Ross, Smith||Stimulated Dummies||6:46|
- Track 1 features horns performed by Miles Evans, and bass performed by Anton Pukshansky.
- Track 2 features bass performed by Anton Pukshansky.
- Track 5 features keyboards performed by Sugapop, and additional vocals performed by Treydonya Jones, Nocoli Telemaque and Charle.
- Track 12 features keyboards performed by Sugapop, horns performed by Miles Evans, bass performed by Daryl Jenifer, and additional vocals performed by Vinia Mojica.
- Track 13 features bass performed by Jay Nichols.
- "Ain't No Sunshine" by Willis Jackson
- "One Cylinder" by Lou Donaldson
- "Standing in the Grits Line" by Don Covay
- "Tramp" by Brian Auger and the Trinity
Heels Without Souls
- "Black Fox" by Monk Higgins
Shit We Do
- "Open Up Wide" by Chase
- "Come Dancing" by Jeff Beck
- "Happiness Is Loving You" by Alphonse Mouzon
A Lil Sumthing
- "North, East, South, West" by Kool & the Gang
- "Tress-Cun-Deo-La" by Joe Henderson
- "If You Want My Love" by Melvin Sparks feat. Jimmy Scott
- "Wilford's Gone" by The Blackbyrds
- "Jug Eyes" by Gene Ammons
- "Overnight Sensation" by Avalanche
- "Inside Straight" by Cannonball Adderley
- "Feeling You Feeling Me" by Monk Higgins
- "Headstart" by David "Fathead" Newman
- "Matrix" by Dizzy Gillespie
- "Pocahontas" by Maynard Ferguson
- "Green Green Grass of Home" by Johnny Robinson
No Batter Swing
- "Magnificent Sanctuary Band" by Donny Hathaway
- "Tails Out" by Willie Mitchell
- "Spinning Wheel" by Lonnie Smith
- "Look at Granny Run Run" by Howard Tate
- "Deja Vu" by Weldon Irvine
L.I. Groove Reprise
- "Granite and Concrete" by Blue Mitchell
- "Reggins" by The Blackbyrds
- "Keep on Bumpin' Before You Give Out of Gas" by The Last Word
- Executive Producers: SD50 and Rob Periman.
- A&R: Rob Perlman.
- Management: Bobbito Garcia.
- Engineer: John Gamble.
- Assistant Engineer: Jack Hersca.
- Scratches: Six Seven, Rockraider and D.J. Nastee.
- Mastering: Tom Coyne.
- Art Direction & Design: Jean Cronin.
- Photography: Rex Miller.
- Additional Design & Layout: KARMA.
HARD 2 OBTAIN and SD50 thank the Dajani family, the Gamble family, the Ross family, the Mason family, the Brawley family, the Calhoun family, Evelyn Calhoun thanks for all your help and support, GOD, FWD Crew, Urban Blight, T.D.A. Crew (Totally Drunk Always), Powerful, 11th St. Crew, J.T., Joe from Jersey, Laura & John King & Chung King House of Metal, Pete and Paul Moore (BBQ Brothers), Big John, Little John, Sewell Brothers, Chelsea Projects crew, Fulton Projects crew, Westbeth crew, Macki, Sugarpop, Rene Soto, Andy Tavei, Miles Balgochian, Anton Pukshanksky, Bad Brains, Beastie Boys, Sean Carasov, Stretch Armstrong, FUTURA 2000, Trackmasterz, Sam Sever, Mob Deep, Hieroglyphics, DEL, Sophia Chang, Richie Rich, DredKnotz, Kool Keith, Constipated Monkeys, Dave P./Kind Clothing, 2 Kool, John Meniely, Surge, All graffiti writers everywhere, Brandon (good lookin' out), Domino, Rich Posada, Jack Hersca, Jill Revon, GFS/NFC (thanks for the gear), Fresh Five (thanks Rick), Mare, Roc Steady, Jessie Pias, Bennie B, Nintendo Hockey, Yolando Darren A.K.A. Chowling, Slap Magazine, Diamond D, Riverdale Projects (Brownville peoples), CBGB's (our first 2 shows-thanks), Massive ups to all the people that helped this project like Jason Florn, Richard Nash, Kevin Curry, Jean Cronin, Shelby Meade and Beth Jacobson. Massive peace to the ICU mob around the way for massive support, Dre Neal A.K.A. Kabrutis for the first demos over. Velt mob, Freeport mob, Hempstead mob, Eas Da Barber, Todd Smith, 40 Drills, the Whole M.D. mob, Big AKH, Kwam lover, the Eason family (Joyce thanks for puttin' up with the 40 bottles and the 5 mob, Carlton Band family, & you & you & them, can't forget you & oh yeah all of them, Long Beach mob, Neil with the steel, Shap Dog & Niggs, Big Arch. O all true believers- peace.
Special Thanks: Taste: I'd like to say thanks to mom, pops and Tante, luv ya all for putting up with the bull**** throughout this whole search for a record deal.
dl: I'd like to ay thanks to mom, pops, family and the Brawley family. To all the herbs and crabs that tried to jam us up, yall can eat balls. If you even think this means you, have a nice meal. Peace, Hard 2 Obtain & SD50.