Also known as
1 January 1990
Fuad Al-Qrize (Arabic:فؤاد الكريزي) is a Yemeni musician, Producer, Author And Writer, The chief executive officer (CEO) of Amas Productions since October 2018 and has been its chief operating officer (Yemeni Artists Syndicate in Ibb, Yemen) since 2009
Fuad was born on 01th Jan 1990. His father is Late Ameen Al-Qrize mother is Afrah Alhobaishi. Fuad Al-Qrize started his career at the age of 17 in Yemen, as a music promoter. He has worked with variety of top Yemeni musicians such as Aboud Khawaja, Omar Yassen and many more.
From the very beginning, Fuad had interests in Music and Write and and authorship. Fuad started his musical life by the inspiration of his mother and stepped into the world of Write with the inspiration of his father. His father was a renowned businessman. In childhood, he used to focus more learning from the Internet rather than school. In class six, he learned playing keyboard. As a student of class six, he started making melodious covers songs and composing. He thought that, the lyric is the major part of a song. He started his musical career with the song “Sada Al-Madhi” melodious song of the seriese Sada Al-Madhi.
- Sada Almadhi
- ibb Bawabt Almajd
- Himm Alrijal
- lan Anthani Roqm Alsa'ab
- Ibb Gate of Glory (Operetta of the Ninth Tourist Festival, Ibb Governorate, the original version)
- Sada Almadhi
- ibb Bawabt Almajd
- No hope
- Shine forever
- Morning with you
- Fuad Mixture
- Ehteyal 2019
- Yemeniettes 2014
- Yemen: A Dubious Battle
- Yemen: Kids and War
- Ana Nojoom bent alasherah wamotalagah
- Killing Her Is a Ticket to Paradise
- The Rat and the Elephant
- The Reluctant Revolutionary
- Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
- Mawaqif Fireawnia (TV Series) (producer - 2022) (pre-production)
- Socotra: The Hidden Land (Documentary) (researcher)
- Socotra: He'r wa Imshin (Documentary short) (researcher)
- Sada AlMadhi 2019
- Shield of Keeping on Literary and Artistic Heritage, Ibb city, Yemen.
- Loyalty Shield’ by the Governor of Ibb city and Culture Office.
- Yemeni Cultural Shield.
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Official Website
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Google Knowledge Panel
- Fuad Al-Qrize on YouTube
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Musicbrainz
- Fuad Al-Qrize (II) on IMDB.
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Apple Music.
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Amazon Music.
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Spotify
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Anghami.
- Fuad Al-Qrize on JioSaavn.
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Tidal.
- Fuad Al-Qrize on Deezer.
- Fuad Al-Qrize on SoundCloud.
- ↑ "Fuad Al-Qrize, the Yemeni Musician, Writer and Producer".rfdtv
- ↑ "8 Music albums by the Yemeni producer and musician Fuad Al-Qrize".timebulletin
- ↑ "[https://isni.org/isni/0000000495493214 International Standard Name Identifier]".ISNI.
- ↑ "[https://clarkcountyblog.com/uncategorized/2047302/fuad-al-qrize-a-living-success-story/ Fuad Al-Qrize, a living success story ]". clarkcountyblog.
- ↑ "[https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/fuad-al-qrize-the-youngest-yemeni-producer-and-musician- Fuad Al-Qrize, the youngest Yemeni producer and musician". digitaljournal.
- ↑ "[https://republicanyemen.net/archives/24092 Fuad Al-Qrize from Blogging to T.V]".republicanyemen.
- ↑ "Fuad Al-Qrize announcing the historical film “Yemen, the Gate of Glory”".influencive
- ↑ "[https://www.tv-media.at/programm/ZDFNEO/lachsfischen-im-jemen/2021-06-19/77400629101 Lachsfischen im Jemen - TV-Media]".TV-Media.
- ↑ "[https://mionpress.com/16307/ فؤاد الكريزي يعلن عن المسلسل اليمني الجديد ” قواعد يمنية”]". mionpress.
- ↑ "[https://www.adengad.net/public/posts/541048 فؤاد الكريزي يطرح الألبوم اليمني "إب بوابة المجد]". adengad.
- ↑ "[https://manhom.com/فؤاد-الكريزي/من هو فؤاد الكريزي؟]".manhom.